Stevek066's profile

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

Sunday, February 25th, 2024 3:21 PM

Rate increase

I realize my post is among many others about the rate increase. But $90 a month just for internet? A few years ago it was $49.99. I've been getting a ton of mail and online ads about the recent fiber installation and associated internet service in my area, at a greatly reduced rate. I'm not concerned with improved bandwidth/speed. Although xfinity as been relatively reliable maybe it is time to switch to a different provider. 

I will read other related posts to see what others have done.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 months ago

I'm glad we were able to resolve your billing concerns please enjoy your weekend and feel free to reach out to us anytime

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, @Stevek066 Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message: 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

6 months ago

Hello @XfinityThomasC 

I've sent the message.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thank you @Stevek066 I'll continue the conversation in direct messaging to share account-specific information. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

5 months ago

. Sorry if I am in the wrong place to ask for some type of promotion after 25 years of being a customer, the rates have gotten unsurmountable

can anyone point me in the right direction? I have tried chatting online with reps, but never on this forum

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@janjanjan Thank you for reaching out through our Xfinity Community Forums, and we truly appreciate your loyalty as a customer for over 25 years! One of the benefits of using this platform is that we can easily pick up where we left off, even if you need to step away or get busy. I'd be delighted to review your account with you to explore any available promotions or options to reduce your billing. To begin, please send our team a Direct Message containing your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. I look forward to assisting you further.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here