U

Sunday, September 29th, 2024 7:55 PM

Proved i was being lied to

I have been dealing with getting a righted wrong for almost 10 years now. At this point it's not even about what I want it's for xfinity to deliver on what they promise! I was promised a package when I 1st signed up, and it has never worked. Went round and round where they make you sign new approvals which only start a new contract still not giving what you ask for. Today I finally thought they'd fix their [Edited: Language], only to be given yet another contract approval sent to me offering me nothing we had just talked about, once finally being transferred to the cancelation department I was told "Mike a billing expert" sent me a fake contract and lied to me about what he was sending to me! Caught directly in a lie and still they cannot fix their 10 years wrong. If there was a more reliable company in my area I would change immediately. 

Official Employee

• 

915 Messages

7 days ago

Hello! Thank you for bringing your concern to us about your plan. I would love the opportunity to look over your account and figure out what is going on here. Please, send a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started. Thank you!

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
•Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
•Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
•Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
•Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
•Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here