vbonline's profile

Contributor

• 

19 Messages

Friday, May 31st, 2024 8:09 PM

Promotion ending. Need help with changing plan.

My promotion period is ending next month. I would like to move from an Internet + Cable TV + Voice plan to an internet-only plan.

When I click on "Change Plan" after logging in to my account, I only get the option to Add services and not to Remove them. Please let me know how I can make a change to my plan.

I tried Direct Messaging but did not get a response for over 1/2 an hour. If there are fixed times for Direct Messaging, please let me know.

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

4 months ago

Hello, @vbonline! We would be happy to help with your services. Thank you for creating a public post. Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. I responded to your DM a bit ago. We can continue our conversation over there. 

Contributor

• 

19 Messages

Sorry about that. I saw the chat icon on the top and clicked on it. I will try again. Thanks!

Contributor

• 

19 Messages

Thanks to Ray and Linda for helping me with this request.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thanks again for giving us the opportunity the assist you, @vbonline! I'm so glad we were able to find a promotion that works for you :) Have you seen everything (service and equipment wise) update on your end? Also, did you ever download the Xfinity App that we recommended?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here