U

Thursday, April 18th, 2024 5:33 AM

Problems with Internet - after chat/call random large amount of "upcoming charges" appears without my consent

Over the last weeks, I have experienced severe problems with my WIFI where I have intermittent connection problems. Unfortunately, the support was not very helpful, so we decided to get a support person to come in and check my connection early next week.

Before this was scheduled, one of your customer support proposed to send me a new Router/Modem. I agreed to that, so I confirmed a new order via e-mail. Right after this confirmation, I now see an upcoming charge of ~180$ happening for next month. Furthermore, an XUMO TV streaming device just arrived at my door today. I have never asked for this. I do not understand how this is possible, since I am on a 30$/month automatic billing plan. I also don't understand how customer service is just sending me stuff that I'm absolutey not interested in.

I am extremely frustrated with this service. It's impossible to write an e-mail, talk to an agent, or even live chat with the agent is super hard to get in. How can this be resolved as soon as possible? I don't intend to pay 150$ more than what I've agreed to my original plan.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

@user_plwipr Welcome to our Community Forum. You've reached the perfect place to get help with any questions or concerns you have with your Xfinity account. I'm sorry to hear about the service and billing issues you've been facing and I'd love the opportunity to turn your experience into a positive one.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

2 Messages

Thanks. I just wrote you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here