P

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, May 14, 2021 4:07 PM

Price going up nearly every month!

I have triple play and the price just keeps going up and up and up. I am 85-years old and do not need the fancy channels or super high-speed internet, but I am unable to get a real live customer service rep on the phone when I call. When I am signed in to the site and click the customer service link, I get a "sorry!" that option isn't available. I've tried the Xfinity Assistant, too, and get caught in an automated loop, because they don't have the option I need to connect with a human being. How in the heck do I get someone to help me lower my bill?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

182 Messages

1 m ago

@pmschubert Hello! We can help with the account and bill. Please send us a private message with your full name and service address by selecting the chat icon in the top right-hand corner. Then search for Xfinity Support. We'll be there to help. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I don't see a Chat icon.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

182 Messages

@pmschubert Hmm! That's odd. Have you tried to refresh the page? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I refreshed the screen and it appeared. I sent a message 15 minutes ago and am still waiting for someone to reply.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Hello - it's been a half hour since I last heard from someone through the chat feature and I've responded several times. I need to leave for an appointment. Can someone please respond? Thank you!

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

@pmschubert 

Please be patient.  Sometimes it takes a while for someone to respond, but they will respond.  😉

New to the Community?

Start Here