U

Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 5:48 PM

Closed

Poor customer service

On December 1, 2023, I called Xfinity to restore my Internet service. I spoke to agent and she told me that I could pay $100 and pay the rest of my next bill and my service will be restored see as well get my bill lowered to deals, I paid $100 my service was on the next day December 2 in the morning my service is off again I called Xfinity. They worked on it for two hours and then restored my service and for my inconvenience gave me a credit the next day today December 3 my service is off again and I called his Finity and I got the runaround  And I treated very poorly by supervisor telling me that I have to pay $75. The money that the lady told me that I would be able to pay my next pay cycle. Did I have to pay that or I won’t get my service on even though Xfinity, amid it to be a wrong day before, for turning my service off because it agreement we had  Now the supervisor hung up the phone on me and told me that I need to pay my bills even though I talked to somebody on Friday who agreed that I had to take $100 and I can pay the rest on my next bill and I was telling me that there’s nothing they can do and I can’t get my service on  When I paid the hundred dollars and it’s all I had that’s the reason why I told the lady said it would be perfectly fine now I have no Wi-Fi to do none of my work and my kids can’t do school  school work 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 months ago

@user_ko8sbv We're sorry to hear that this has been your experience. When a service is temporarily suspended a past due may be the reason why and once that is paid the service is restored. If your new statement rolls out then the new charges would be applied and you may have a new past due at that time if the full amount has not been taken care of. 

Let's take a look at your account in detail together. Please have you send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started. 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

1 Message

7 months ago

I purchased and immediately returned 2 cell phones from Xfinity that weren’t even opened. Xfinity confirmed that they received both phones unopened and in perfect condition. I have called and talked to representatives 3 times since NOVEMBER and was told each time that my refund was being processed and I should expect to see it in 48 hours. I still haven’t gotten it and it is FEBRUARY. What do I need to do. I have since canceled my service as well. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here