U

Friday, June 7th, 2024 3:59 PM

Please help

When I got the service of Xfinity Internet I was living in an apartment. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I moved out of said apartment 2 months later. I never used my Internet services with Xfinity again, haven't even plugged in the equipment back in since then. That was last year. Despite not utilizing the service (and trying to cancel twice thru Xfinity chat), I've still been paying the monthly service fee of like $25. Only recently these last two months, have I turned off the auto pay option for the monthly bill because I planned on returning the Xfinity equipment. I assumed I'd have to pay the $25 monthly fee that I missed but my account showed an over $100 balance. I just put down $50 on the bill and was hoping to be in the clear for the rest as again I've not used the service in months (which I'm sure your team would be able to verify) and I also tried cancelling the service on multiple occurrences (which can be verified by my old chat history which I hope you can look up). I've tried looking for an email because I explain situations better over written communication due to a speech impediment I have, but haven't been able to find one anywhere.

Official Employee

• 

559 Messages

4 months ago

Hello there, @user_fez7o6. We can definitely take a look at the account and make any necessary changes/updates. If you could please send me a DM with your first and last name along with the full-service address of the account in question, we can get started.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 months ago

We've enjoyed working with you today and appreciate you taking the time to give us the opportunity to help. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here