U

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 2:07 PM

Please cancel my account!!!!!!

I called at this point 5 times within the last months to cancel my internet and continue being billed, despite the agent guaranteeing me of a cancellation every time.

This is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS. At this point, I thinking of minimally filing a claim with the better business bureau, as well as contacting my bank and reporting this as an scam.

I also have never received an email confirmation of cancellation or message. However, every time you sign up for anything, or there are changes in your bill, you will receive a text and email, rest assured. I am thinking, the practices of this company GOT TO BE ILLEGAL. There is no way, a company can be legally operating this way, without providing any options to clients for cancelling and continuing taking clients moneys with automatic payments.

I have never encountered SUCH AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. From the fact that you can't email, to the only options being provided are countless hours on the phone with agents that live abroad reading from a script. Completely disrespectful and insane! Needless to say, I will NEVER be using your services ever again, and will get out of my way to warn all my friends and family to not use XFINITY either.

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!

Official Employee

• 

775 Messages

11 days ago

Hey there, @user_www3n8! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! I am very sorry to hear about the experience with attempts to cancel your account, it certainly is not what we want for our customers. We would be happy to look into the details of the account and make sure it is fully closed. Can you please send us a DM to get started?

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number.
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon”(upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here