U

Sunday, June 2nd, 2024 3:21 AM

Peacock premium plus upgrade not working.

I upgraded my free Peacock premium that I get from my internet plan to the Peacock premium plus version for $11.99. It was confirmed but I am still seeing ads. I don't have a TV so all my streaming is usually on mobile, tablet and desktop devices. I don't know if not watching on a TV is the issue but would like to know why and if it's not compatible with my listed devices to upgrade how can I downgrade back to the free premium  version and not have that $11.99 show up on my next bill.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 month ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_jmtan9! Could you please check if you followed the steps in this article when upgrading to Peacock Premium Plus?

2 Messages

Yes I did exactly what the guide said to do three times now. Still no upgrade. Just a screen that says Thanks for your purchase welcome to xfinity. Still not upgraded but shows me the cost of my new billing amount. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you for clarifying, @user_jmtan9. I would like to take a closer look and see if we can figure out what's happening. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 month ago

I am having the same issue with my peacock premium plus upgrade

6 days ago

I'm having the same exact problem as well. I've signed out of Peacock on all devices to see if that helped, but no. Upgrading to Premium Plus didn't actually upgrade my account. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here