Rachmac05's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 11:00 AM

Payment

I am thankful for xfinity extending my bill and letting wifi continue. Bought a new house for my family of 6. Bought one of the best packages. Then lost my job due to covid. Today my service was disconnected. I do understand. But I am back working. I paid 255.00 dollars online to show i could pay. Then called and said I could pay more today. And again Monday to bring it current. I am a good customer who just wants his kids to have devices working while I pay off my balance. But so far I've been told I can't even speak to anyone till my demanding balance it up to date. I may now cancel and switch to someone else. I feel like I'm actually trying to pay and yall don't want to work with me.

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

5 m ago

Hi @Rachmac05. Congratulations on your new home! We appreciate you for posting to the Xfinity Forum to get help with your billing concerns. I'm sorry you feel that way. We never want our customers to feel as if we don't care. I hope that I can clarify. Once an account is disconnected, our system won't allow us to restore services until the balance is paid off. We want you and your family to be able to continue enjoying your services. I would be happy to review your account, confirm the balance, and see if there's anything else I can do on my end. Please send me a private message with your full name and service address as it appears on your billing statement. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message.

New to the Community?

Start Here