U

Friday, May 24th, 2024 2:02 AM

"Payment methods" billing page is blank

The "Payment methods" billing page is always blank when I try to access it. Consequently, I'm not able to update my payment method using Xfinity's website. Here are the steps:

Go to the "Billing" page (https://customer.xfinity.com/billing/services). Then under "Bill Settings," click "Payment methods." The resulting page is completely blank.

I have tried many things including reloading the page, clearing cookies multiple times, and retrying. I also have no internet issues because I'm able to access other websites just fine.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 months ago

Thanks for meeting us here in our community, @user_ak0vxp, about the billing page issues. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to attempt to update your payment method only to have the page come to a blank. Are you using the primary Xfinity ID associated with the account to gain access? Have you attempted to try via our Xfinity app?

3 Messages

Yes, I'm using the primary Xfinity ID. And yes, it works from the app when I tried later, but it wastes people's time by having a website that doesn't work. The website should work, and you shouldn't force people to use the app. Websites have been a solved problem since the 1990's.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_ak0vxp Thanks for clarifying the access works via the Xfinity app. What type of device are you using to access the website? Have you attempted to access the website via different devices? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Instead of asking your customers to do the troubleshooting for you, I think you should have your software engineers fix the problem based on what's already been reported. Many, many people have already reported similar issues about your website, so you already have enough information to get started and fix it. Good luck.

1 Message

4 months ago

Still ain't fixed. I haven't paid in 2 months and now service is suspended. App doesn't work either, it has the loading icon but nothing happens. They should reimburse us with free service until billing is fixed.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Belartful Good afternoon! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with the Xfinity App, and making your payment. I would be happy to take a closer look into the issues are you experiencing, and help  you get this resolved once and for all. Before we begin, can you please share any steps you have already tried? This way I don't repeat the same troubleshooting steps. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

I could pretty much never get the payment or bill page to load when logged in normally. I USED to be able to open an incognito window to log in and see the bill page but then the payment page wouldn't load, but a bookmark from a previous attempt would work. Now NOTHING works. I've ensured that all the cookies and 3rd party cookies are allowed and adblock is disabled. This problem has been ongoing for YEARS. How can you operate this way?!

Official Employee

• 

824 Messages

kevins24 access to your online account is important, and we would be happy to look into your concerns with being able to view account details online. What is the browser that you are using?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I am using Microsoft Edge, on Win 11 and on Win 10. Neither will show the Pay Bill page online. A quick flash of something and then a non-responsive white screen. I also tried using the Microsoft InPrivate mode, another failure.

Phone apps are not an option. How do I get in contact with your tech support to resolve this? (Your AI assistant/chat bot on the web site will not let me schedule a payment date, this is "thinking about U-verse" frustrating).

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello @user_72fd60 Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

1 Message

1 month ago

I am having this issue too.  An email was sent to me by Xfinity and the link therein takes me to a webpage for payment that ends up blank.

Xfinity is allegedly a technology company.  Multiple customers are reporting this problem.  You state that you "feel" our frustration.  That's nice and all but a solution would be better.

Perhaps Xfinity should go back to paper billing with self-addressed stamped envelops because we've stopped buy stamps 15 years ago.  This would be an effective solution on Xfinity's part rather than putting it on customers to solve this issue for you.

I managed to pay via the chat bot but even that is frustrating.  I have used the app to pay as well, but as you can see, several customers still prefer their desktops.

1 Message

2 days ago

I cant pay either if you all dont fix the payment app I guess its free and why does it ask me to approved from the app when I am on the app!!! this is frustrating. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here