G

Sunday, September 15th, 2024 7:29 PM

Payment Declined

Hello, I was told my bill went through last month with no problems but recently saw I had to pay an additional $19.00.  I received a notification saying to pay the $19.00 by September 16th and my due date will extend to September 30th.  So I paid $12.00 but today when I try to pay off the rest my payment keeps getting declined.  Also, my Xfinity account now says -$12.00 as in I have an additional $12.00 in there.  All I want to do is pay the rest $7.00 and now I am worried that my services will get turned off since I am pretty sure the auto pay will not go through as I don't get paid until a later date.  Please help!

Expert

• 

106K Messages

5 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 days ago

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We can definitely look into the billing and make sure all is as it should be. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started.  

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

1 Message

1 day ago

I am have the same issue right now. They keep saying payment declined. I checked with my bank and everything is fine there. So its Xfinity having the issue. Have attempted to get through to costumer service but the stupid AI keeps looping with the same stuff will not connect with a person.

Official Employee

• 

475 Messages

Good afternoon @Customcars. Are you using the XFINITY app or the website to try and make a payment? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here