Huttsk's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 4:00 PM

Payment arrangement

Like other posters I've not been able to pay my bill there last few months and my service is currently been disconnected. I haven't been able to work the past several months and many bills are behind. I am working on getting the money to pay. Can you please help? Thanks 🙂

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

Hi @Huttsk

We appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forum to get help with your billing concerns. I'm sorry to hear about the situation you're currently going through. If your account has already been disconnected, then the balance would need to be paid to restart your account. I'd be happy to chat with you, gather your account details, review your account to see if there are any other options we can provide. 

Can you send a private message? To send a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. Please include your first and last name and address. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here