U

Monday, October 14th, 2024 11:29 PM

Payment Arrangement Not Honored

Xfinity

1. talked to a customer service rep. Was on phone for 45 minutes. Kept me on hold to talk to a supervisor to get this approved. Call was around 8pm
  2. Called in oct 3rd to confirm payment arrangement. CSR very rude and unprofessional. Kept me on hold for 30 minutes and each time coming back to the line with a sarcastic tone asking me if I would mine holding. The call dropped.
  3. Called last night oct pleasant exchange after 20 minutes she was to transfer me to her supervisor. Phone kept ringing. Stayed on hold

4     Tried to get a live agent with the chat feature. It says to call 800-Xfinity.

1. I can Xfinity at 6:44 pm requesting to speak with a representative. After repeating this to the worst system with customer service it politely told me to pay my bill and hung up on me.
  2. 7:07 log into app and setup a BillPay Payment Arrangement got conformation. Took screenshots. After I went to Xfinity Assistant and asked 3 times for customer service. Then the app crashed to my iPhone screen.
  3. 7:09 received text confirming payment arrangement
  4. 7:15 received message stating disconnection

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

4 days ago

Hello, user_mz2ic8! I apologize for the experience that you had when trying to find out if the balance could be extended. We are happy to look further into this and see if you are eligible for a Payment Arrangement. Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here