user_bg3510's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Friday, May 10th, 2024 4:22 PM

Payment arrangement from app not reflecting on website

I have spoken to multiple agents online and by phone, all with different reasons and excuses why the arrangement i made on the 3rd of may is not reflecting on the website. Online agents said it would take 24 hours for the website to update, a few said a couple of hours. I found out today apparently that it is a website issue and your "Back End Team" is working on it and that it would be 2-3 hours. The agent who told me this called back before the 3 hours was up and said the team was still working on it and didnt know when it would be fixed. He said to ignore the website and the email i got with the incorrect payment arrangement. I am tired of being lied to enough is enough.

Official Employee

• 

712 Messages

10 days ago

Hello user_bg3510. Are you trying to make a future payment or a payment arrangement? When scheduling a payment arrangement, this requires a minimum amount to make. A schedule payment is any amount.

(edited)

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

no i made an arrangement on may 3rd for my current total bill, the agent said he talked with his supervisor which approved it and it says so on the app but not reflecting at all on the website. The website went from that arrangement to 427 for the 11th which is tomorrow an arrangement I never made. Since sunday I have been getting lots of excuses and lies about why the website is not reflecting my arrangement. Two live agents called me telling me to ignore the website and that my original arrangement for 885 was still in the system and correct. The agent that called me twice today said that the arrangement for 427 was put in place to prevent my services from being interrupted, why would I need that if my original payment arrangement for the 31st of may for 885 was still in place and showing up on my mobile app? That same agent that called me twice today said the back end team was working on it. what is going on here?

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityWilliam

no i made an arrangement on may 3rd for my current total bill, the agent said he talked with his supervisor which approved it and it says so on the app but not reflecting at all on the website. The website went from that arrangement to 427 for the 11th which is tomorrow an arrangement I never made. Since sunday I have been getting lots of excuses and lies about why the website is not reflecting my arrangement. Two live agents called me telling me to ignore the website and that my original arrangement for 885 was still in the system and correct. The agent that called me twice today said that the arrangement for 427 was put in place to prevent my services from being interrupted, why would I need that if my original payment arrangement for the 31st of may for 885 was still in place and showing up on my mobile app? That same agent that called me twice today said the back end team was working on it. what is going on here?

Official Employee

• 

981 Messages

user_bg3510, We would be happy to look into this for you. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Just did for the information

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here