Iamjose's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 7:25 PM

pay my internet bill with my health insurance card (UCard)

I am an Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Mobile customer. I pay both bills automatically with a credit card. Now I would like to pay my Xfinity Internet bill with a card from my health insurance that allows me to do so. Does anyone know how to enable this way of paying?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

5 months ago

@Iamjose  Try adding it to your account. The payment method only requires that it has a valid US billing address. Some prepaid or redemption cards that have no billing address may not work for Autopay however. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/comcast-accepted-credit-cards That shows the accepted types of cards, this https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments has the autopay steps. 

Regular Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Thanks for your ideas. I' ll try it.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@Iamjose Awesome! Let us know how it went.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Sorry for the delay... all was okay BUT from my health insurance site. I put my personal data and the data from comcast bill and that is. That way it works

1 Message

@Iamjose​ Hello! What do I type in if I'm trying to pay my Xfinity mobile bill, because it has different Xfinity options to click on?

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

5 months ago

The concern is not "E-mail" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Regular Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Thanks for your help !!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@EG Thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here