U

Friday, June 14th, 2024 1:14 AM

“Paused” NOW Internet

How do I find someone at Comcast capable of restoring or canceling paused service. I’ve been working with executive care for a week plus but the engineers can’t seem to find a way.

Accepted Solution

5 Messages

3 months ago

Yesterday, June 20, 2024, I received email from Comcast conceding my experience was due to a "glitch" on their end. Said glitch would have left me without Internet service for 15 days.

On day 10, I gave up on Comcast NOW Internet and reactivated my previous AT&T Internet service. While not entirely happy with the price/performance of AT&T's Internet service in my area, at least, it's stable.

One day, I may (or may not) give Comcast yet another chance but am in no hurry to do so.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

3 months ago

Hello user_fhfpy3 so sorry to hear about the service issues with the passed NOW Internet services. Can we inquire as to why it was paused? A pause happens when Autopay is stopped, so re-applying the payment method via the NOW Portal should resolve any issues. If you are moving addresses, then the NOW service would need to be stopped completely and started fresh at the new location. 

NOW Internet FAQs

5 Messages

My debit card was compromised, so service was understandably paused. I’ve already updated payment information as instructed but service has not been restored. Neither the NOW portal or the app has worked for me, which is why executive care is involved.

(edited)

5 Messages

3 months ago

I’m on 8 days and counting of no service, which is unacceptable to me and should be unacceptable to Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

I'm sorry to hear about that compromised bank card, that is never an ideal situation. We'd be happy to assist in reviewing the Executive Care case and see where things are at currently. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name, full name on the account (if different) and address. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

I have sent the requested message sent...

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here