RyankD's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jan 23, 2021 8:00 PM

Past due bill cause of Covid-19 HELP

I have been struggling to make ends meet because of this virus. I am past due on my account i scheduled a payment arrangement for February 2nd but it says it will be disconnected January 23rd. I dont wanna lose service please help.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

Well I know in the state of Maryland that they are not allowed to cut off your service because of the pandemic going on but yet they have cut mine off 3 times now and the last 2 were back to back so my son has missed 3 days of school since they want to go against MD guidelines!
ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

3 m ago

Hi @RyankD, thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forum. I'm sorry to hear about the experience you're having. I'd be more than happy to review your account to see how I can help.

Please send me a private message with your full name (and the account holder's name if different from you) and the numbers associated with your service address. To send me a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here