U

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 7:18 PM

Outages in fort Stewart

It has been 5 days without WiFi when will it be fixed I work from home and I need WiFi or I might have to go get a new one as this is taking forever and I start work on the 3 of October this is not helping and I only got 11 dollars credit and my WiFi is still out 

Official Employee

• 

513 Messages

18 days ago

Thank you for reaching out @user_ir5e48 apologies for the interruption in services. We would be happy to tale a look at your account and see what's going on. 

Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

1 Message

17 days ago

You guys need to get crews out here. You have at most 500 people without service still on post. I've only seen 1 van out here and looking at the outage map out of the few days when repairs could be done you guys have made a small dent in the outage on post. I have soldiers in other neighborhoods on post that have internet but south braynt doesnt. I dont want no cookie cutter response. I want to know why only what seems to be only one crew is working on post.

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

Hey there, Dstiens99! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums. I completely understand the frustrations with services being interrupted. Our teams are working as quickly as possible to restore the services, and you can keep the most up to day on the Interruptions here https://www.xfinity.com/support/statusmap. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here