U

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 1:21 PM

Outage for hours

Hello! I experienced a significant outage last night starting at 8:50 and I am not sure when it came back on but it was out for hours. I would like a credit applied to my account

14 Messages

22 days ago

And don’t send me to the automated website. I want to speak to an actual customer representative 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_bqin73

We do apologize for any inconvenience;. You can track the status of the issue via our amazing Xfinity app https://www.xfinity.com/apps and even set up for text alert to be notified once series are back up and running

We never expect our customers to pay for services they can't use due to the Xfinity service interruptions therefore we have our self-service option for you to obtain credit once the service is back up and running and the app shows everything is all clear. Just visit xfinity.com/support/status, you should see the Tips in case of an outage section at the bottom of the page and can click the link, Check eligibility.

Are your services back up and running have you went to the link above to request credit yet?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

14 Messages

As stated previously I don’t want to talk to an automated system. I want to talk with a customer service representative about getting a credit

14 Messages

So set up a message so I can speak with an actual person

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_bqin73

I'll be happy to add the credit to your account,  we just wanted to provide you with the self-service option in case you didn't feel like reaching out to us. Let's get this taken care of for you go ahead and send me a direct message

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary.

Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service addres

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

We're so happy we were able to help today. We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to reach out.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here