Evintos's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, February 4th, 2023 1:18 AM

Closed

Outage credit limit

Hello, I was wondering what is the limit for outage credits. I tried requesting another one via the app due to my internet service having another outage and it says "Your account isn't eligible for a credit at this time. Sorry, your account has already exceeded the maximum amount of credits. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Evintos. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience these service interruptions are causing you. There are credit requirement/limits when requesting for adjustments to make up for the downtime.

I'd be more than happy to review your account to see what might've caused this last request to not go through. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

710 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks again for spending time with our team to get this sorted for you. Please feel free to create another post in the future if you ever need help. Our team and our community are always available to help!

Expert

• 

104.3K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Contributor

• 

112 Messages

1 year ago

This happens to me a lot. If you request too many credits, it says you exceeded the maximum amount of credits. What that amount is, I don't know. The only way for me to get a credit after that is to do an online chat, which can be challenging at times to get a rep. Some reps are way more generous than others when it comes to credits.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here