Jogmo's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 2:00 PM

Outage and cancellation

Internet was out/down for a week (showing no outages) and of course I'm still expected to pay full bill price?! What a joke, Comcast is literally the worst service. Took me nearly an hour and a half just to reach one of their "millions" of workers, or whatever they say, just to tell me they can't do anything from their end and have to send a technician, which is what I was trying to get to begin with. Randomly came back on a week later, so I cancelled the technician coming. Good thing I don't need my internet for work, because they couldn't even get me a tech for over a week. Anyways, that's the first and last time I let trashcast xlimited do me, but now I can't even cancel. Their website is awful, the customer service is non-existent outside of automated responses and calls. Ease of use is completely lacking. I JUST WANT TO CANCEL AND GET RID OF THIS GARBAGE, why is that so hard Comcast?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

5 m ago

Greetings, @Jogmo! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you were having with your service. We can certainly make sure you are not charged for the time you were without internet. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

New to the Community?

Start Here