U

Monday, September 30th, 2024 12:39 AM

Ongoing Billing Dispute - Immediate Resolution Required

Please stop trying to intimidate me, its embarrassing and unbecoming of a company of your size.

I am beyond frustrated to receive this email about an overdue balance, especially considering I have open ECM tickets [Edited: Personal Information] regarding the credit exclusion for this issue. This problem has persisted from the moment I started using your service, and it is absolutely unacceptable that it remains unresolved.

I have made repeated attempts to get this sorted out with your support team, and yet, here we are again. Your threat to shut off my service, despite your ongoing failure to correct this billing error, is outrageous and completely unprofessional. This is a glaring example of Xfinity's poor customer service and mismanagement.

I expect this issue to be escalated and fully resolved immediately. I will **not** be paying a cent until the credit is applied to my account as it should have been from the start. Your continued incompetence is not my problem, and I will not tolerate any further delays or excuses. 
Furthermore, If this matter is not resolved by the stated deadline, I will have no choice but to seek legal action for this continued negligence and harassment.

Best 
[Edited: Personal Information]

Official Employee

• 

915 Messages

6 days ago

@user_oive6u, hi there! Thank you for reaching out to us. As a quick heads up, we don't allow ticket numbers, account numbers, or other personally identifying information on our public boards. If you are invited to a DM by Xfinity Support, you can provide that information there.

With that being said, we will need to look over your account in DM. Go ahead and send one to Xfinity Support with your full name and address, so we can check it out. Thank you!

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

•Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

•Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

•Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

•Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

•Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here