U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 9:51 PM

Not honoring quoted rate

Hello,

On August 5th I contacted one of your virtual assistants to get a new rate since my promotional rate I had at the time was due to expire.  At the time I was paying $82.08 a month which included my internet service and Peacock subscription.   The agent then offered me a rate of $85.32 a month for 24 months which included a new IPAD with data, the same internet service I had and Peacock.   I would get billed $30.42 a month from mobile and $55.00 a month from Internet.   The mobile portion being billed is fine.  I am being billed $55.00 a month for Internet but also an extra $7.99 for Peacock.   I was quoted that Peacock was included in the $55.00 a month.   I had the agent verify twice in the chat that Peacock was included in the $55.00 a month rate.   You can see for yourself as the Chat ID# is 908714142030256465.   I can also send you a copy of the transcript of the chat if you would like.

I have called several times to try and get this discrepancy corrected.   On 8/25 I spoke to a Judy at the call center and she said someone from the Back Office Team would call me later that day to help but no one ever called me back.   On 8/26 I chatted with a Kamini and she confirmed that I would get the $55.00 rate I was quoted including Peacock but when the bill came up again it still showed $55.00 + $7.99 for Peacock.   On 9/16 I called again and spoke to Joey(female) about the problem and she transferred me to Brandon and as he was trying to work something out for me we got disconnected and he never called me back even though he had all of my account information in front of him which I knew included my contact info. including my phone# and email address.

I would like someone to contact me and fix this discrepancy.   I kind of feel trapped since my payment is automatically taken directly out of my checking account so you can take out what is posted on my bill even though it is incorrect.   There have now been two incorrect payments taken from my checking account for this 24 month promotion and I would like this to get taken care of ASAP before another payment is taken off.   I would like to be credited for the $7.99 over pay for the two months already taken out and be billed correctly moving forward.

Your prompt response is appreciated.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 day ago

Hello, @user_36lsh1. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums regarding your billing concerns, we can definitely help look into the Peacock billing concerns. Please send a DM with your full name and the full service address to get started. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here