MikeandMonica's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 7:00 PM

New User

My parents recently went down to their Florida home and contacted xfinity to procure cable and internet services.  However, when the representative came out and established their services, he did not communicate clearly to them what the network and password names were. How can someone who does not have an online xfinity account, access their network and password information? 

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@MikeandMonica wrote:

My parents recently went down to their Florida home and contacted xfinity to procure cable and internet services.  However, when the representative came out and established their services, he did not communicate clearly to them what the network and password names were. How can someone who does not have an online xfinity account, access their network and password information? 

They need to call in and find out what those are.  Also, have them check their paperwork to see if he may have written it down.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

5 m ago

Hi, MikeandMonica. Thank you for visiting us here in the community! The network name and password should also be listed on the back or bottom of the modem itself, unless it was customized. Please let us know if your parents are still having trouble locating this information.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here