U

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 6:42 PM

New Connection Cashback

Hello,

I joined the Xfinity network with an interesting offer of $300 cashback, which I was supposed to receive within 3-4 weeks. It's been more than a month and still haven't heard anything about it from Xfinity. The Assistant chatbot doesn't seem to understand my concern and keeps repeating same options and I'm not able to find any support email. Can the support team help me understand what is the issue here?

Thanks a lot

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

11 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 days ago

Hello , user_cr2pld. Thank you so much for taking the time to contact us on our Xfinity Forums with these questions on promotional redemptions and rewards. When your plan or package has a reward card reception, you can track progress using our Xfinity Incentive Tracker.  Have you had an opportunity to check here yet? Typically, rewards have a qualification period(typically 90 days in the plan/promotion) and the fulfillment can take between 4 to 6 weeks. Let me now if this information helps. 

2 Messages

Thanks for the information! I am able to track my cashback.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Great! Glad that is working! What else can we help with? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here