L

Monday, May 6th, 2024 2:26 AM

Netflix Refund

I had a years worth of Netflix I was paying for with out realizing, just recently watched some of it cause <Edited: Language>, i just paid for a year, i earned it, but i want a refund for the months and months that it went untouched because i didn't even realize it was on my bill! And the price per month recently increased! I contacted Netflix and they were useless because it was paid for via third party, through Xfinity. I cannot get through to anyone to help me, but that's over a hundred dollars out of my pocket, and I want a refund for unused services!

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

14 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

515 Messages

14 days ago

Hey there, @LavenderPlant428! Thank you so much for reaching out to us here on the Xfinity Forums, and we did receive your DM to further invesgate your billing concerns. We will continue with you in DM. 

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

14 days ago

5 Messages

11 days ago

I have the same issue. I was charged for 5 months of unused Netflix account and they keep saying oh it's a third party app so there's nothing we can do. Then when I reach out to Netflix they say I need a user ID for them to trace the account. But it was billed through Comcast and the comcast email, payment method, etc. isn't pulling up any Netflix accounts. I finally managed to get a more technical Comcast rep to give me a back-access "Partner Account Identifier" and Netflix refuses to use it to track my account and keeps saying it's Comcast's problem. Stuck in limbo but Comcast took my money so what do they care?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here