U

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 2:05 AM

Negative customer impact for Xfinity's error

I received the Storm Ready Wifi service and device in June 2024. The device nor service ever worked. After numerous troubleshooting attempts and a technician visit, I was told Xfinity added the charges but never properly linked the device to my account. The device was not able to be properly linked, and the technicians supervisor sent me a UPS label to return the equipment. They were suppose to call me the next day to get the tracking number. Once they received the tracking, they would fully refund all associated charges and if I decided, a new device could be added properly. IF they called, they left no message, no email, no text, nothing for me to follow up. I completed my part of the agreement by dropping the device off at UPS with the provided label. I have continued to be charged even though I call every month and have been told EVERYTIME it was taking care of. As of August the full device total was charged to me account and remains. More calls, more chats, promises it will be fully refunded, and now my service is at risk for termination. I need help from management in the USA that can fix Comcast/Xfinity's error!

Official Employee

• 

913 Messages

17 days ago

user_4zzu3y thank you for taking the time to reach out and let us know about your experience with the Storm Ready Wi-Fi device. I would like to take a closer look at everything regarding this equipment and your account to get things straightened out for good. I know the last thing I would want is to continually be charged for equipment that is not in my possession any longer. Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to get started.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here