U

Thursday, November 23rd, 2023 12:34 AM

Closed

Need help will billing being raised continously!

I've been dealing with xfinity chat for the pass three months to get my regular bill of $59.99 per month restored. Woke up one day and it is now $85+. If you look at my billing history im always late paying my regular 59 because i cannot afford it so I end up paying $65 because of late fees. Now they raised it to $85, I absoloutely cannot afford that. Been an xfinity customer for years! Started off on a $30 plan, then 49, then 59, now being moved to 85!

I heard everything there is to hear from xfinity chat associates. I've been told numerous times that my bill has been corrected and will take 24 to 48 hours to reflect. I wait and wait and no change! I end up taking to them again and they say they will credit me $20 to help with having to overpay while they fix the issue. When it comes bill time I never get the credit and when I contact customer chat they say they have no record of me getting credit. Even when expressing to them I cannot pay that much they still try to upsell me on a more expensive package and try to sell me mobile services on top of that. Thats wild, even when I tell them i cant buy it even if i wanted to cause i dont have the money they still try to do a sales pitch for a more expensive package.

eventually I get promised my bill will be adjusted back to $59.99 and to just wait for the backend loyalty team to do the  rest. Contacted chat again today because my bill hasnt been fixed and the chat person tried to upsell me using the same words verbatim that every chat agent used for the pass 3 months. Totally ignoring everything I said. I'm exhausted and just want my regular speed and bill at $59.99!

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

@user_8lvurb Hello, thanks for sharing your experience. I won't to be able to get this turned around for you. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

11 months ago

Was able to get a good deal with xfinity support.  They quickly replied and I got taken care of! Wish I would have started here instead of wasting my time in the chat option on the main site. I'll never use that feature ever again!

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_8lvurb It was a pleasure working with you. I'm happy we god you a plan to your liking. The Forums Team is always here to help. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

I know how you feel, my service term just ended, and they jack up my already high bill even higher, and I only have basic cable and internet. Talked to an agent to get a better deal and they make an offer of a better deal, and I told them I will think about it and get back to them and the agent said they will make the notation to the account but when I contacted they back the new agent I talked to said there is no new promotion offers at this time and I assume the prior agent did not make a notation of our discussion. Time for me to take my service elsewhere. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_723d0f Thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm sorry to hear you were not able to obtain a promotion that was originally offered to you. We would be more than happy to help review your account, and see what options may be available for your services. Please send us a direct message.  

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I contacted a rep today via chat, he worked with me and offered me a better deal plus upgrade on my current equipment.  Thx

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

@user_723d0f, we are so glad to hear that you were able to get the assistance you deserve. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns in the future that we can look into for you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here