Mon, Aug 30, 2021 2:25 PM
I paid a bill on Friday why are they still saying I'm overdue
2 m ago
Not "E-mail" help related. Concern moved here to the proper help section. And for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees for assistance.
Hello @user_7f3ada. There may be a couple of different reason you may get a message like that and I would love to look into your account more to let you know why. Please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here are detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the direct message icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
My name:ThanhNguyen address is : 5523 Greenhill Forest Dr Houston TS 77088
Question: Why my bill changed from last bill?
Hello! Thank you for that information. Can you please remove your private information from your post and meet us in a DM to discuss your account? I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!
• Click "Sign In" if necessary• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window• Press Enter to send your message