howaboutthis's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 20th, 2024 10:18 PM

My bill is so high

$350 a month is incredibly high and outrageous to keep paying! My husband has attempted to go into a local store  and on the phone to see about changing the plan or see about lowering the fee and the Comcast employees are just rude! They always have been rude.  They do not care about the customers, their jobs or the [Edited: "Language"] , despicable service they are providing.  I don't even know what $350 a month gets me?! I get a free landline tho, which is what they have tried to bribe me with in the past.   The only people that call my landline are scammers, just like Comcast! How do I get a hold of corporate?  And no, this is not a Karen situation.  This is a tired of getting robbed monthly situation!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

27 days ago

Good afternoon @howaboutthis, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums with your frustrating experience and high bill concerns, rest assured this is never how we want any of our valuable customers to feel and you have reached the right team to help. As a mom who works on a budget, I understand the importance of keeping your bills down and within a specific price range. We are happy to look into eligible offers to see how we can help reduce your rate. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you and would appreciate the opportunity to help turn things around! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here