E

Sunday, October 13th, 2024 5:24 PM

Monthly payment doubled?

My monthly bill just increased from $50 to $101. I realize now that there was a promotional offer set to expire at the end of last month HOWEVER when i look at my previous billing statements from 2023 and even 2022, it still says that the “24 month” promotion would end on september 2024. I never spoke to anyone or renewed any promotions previously so i don’t know why it only now changed and not 24 months after my service started. I’m upset about the lack of notification as well.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

5 days ago

Thanks for posting on our Community forums, Egrooms. I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected increase. I can understand your frustration and would feel equally confused. I'd be happy to check what's going on with the rate change and help find a suitable offer for your current needs. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here