U

Friday, July 12th, 2024 5:06 PM

monthly bill has increased $50

Looking for options to start new contract with lower monthly amount. Will need to look into different options going forward if I am not able to cut costs. Service has become too costly. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

3 months ago

user_o30z0j, Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our community for help with that bill increase. As someone with a strict budget myself, I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. We are the right place to go for help with billing concerns such as this. For the easiest and most time-saving way of looking at promotions, have you checked online yet on our web page? If not, here is a great link to check on what promotions are available at your location

Simply sign in and update your plan. 😀

2 Messages

Thanks for the response. I have looked at different options but the price different is minimal and I would be cutting my internet speed. Are there any new contracts available? I would be open to the idea, if possible. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_o30z0j, We normally have just the same promotions available online. However, as billing experts, we can explore all the options in more detail to see if we can get the monthly rate lowered. In order to research this further, I will just need to make sure I pull up the correct account. To get started, please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here