U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 12:57 AM

Misinformation

After chatting with an agent for an extended period of time, we agreed on a promotional plan that would significantly lower my monthly bill. The new plan would cancel my landline which was fine with me.  When a second agent called me to get my approval to cancel the landline, she told me there was no such promotion as I was offered and the decrease in my bill would be significantly less than what I was promised.  This was a total waste of my time and while both agents were very polite, I don’t appreciate being mislead and lied to.  Very disappointed and will start looking for alternative providers first thing in the morning 

Official Employee

• 

913 Messages

18 days ago

user_fkyo21 thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today via Community Forums. I understand how important it is to get things right and ideally the first time around. The last thing anyone wants to experience is some form of miscommunication as it certainly puts a damper on your feelings towards an entity when that occurs. I would be more than happy to take a look at options on our end for you with a new promotion if you're up for it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here