U

Friday, September 27th, 2024 6:58 PM

Major Complaint

Hello,

tl;dr: Don't trust the live chat agents about switching to personal equipment unless you're prepared to pay more for worse service

I'm a new customer signed up in February with promo deals. Due to intermittent connectivity issues, I was recommended to buy a modem/router, and in doing so, I was removed from xFi Complete without being notified of the consequences.

After switching over to personal equipment, my connectivity issues only worsened.

Upon switching back to xfinity equipment and having xFi added back, I was assured that everything will be back to normal.

Nope.

Turns out that only xFi was added back to my account and not xFi complete, so I just got hit with a +$50 charge for going over the 1.2tb data plan. And not only that, but all of my promo deals fell off. I've downgraded my plan and added xFi complete back on my own, so now I pay more for slower speeds compared to when I first signed up.

This has been the worst experience I've ever had to deal with in regards to internet.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

22 days ago

user_57a42x Hey there. We can take a look at your billing concern and see what is going on. You have come to the right place to get this checked out. Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here