U

Tuesday, February 13th, 2024 9:58 AM

Loyalty/Retention Rep

My aunt's bill (whom I am a manager for) is higher, without any extra services that I can see. I have spoken with the Customer Service Reps that answer the phones, and that is what has gotten the problem. I need to speak to someone in the Loyalty/Retention Department to get this figured out.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

6 months ago

Greetings, @user_mmj2018! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about this billing concern. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

Official Employee

• 

3.6K Messages

5 months ago

@user_mmj2018, thanks for working with us today! I'm delighted we were able to get you all taken care of by finding a plan better fitting, and keeping you on as a customer with us. We truly appreciate your loyalty!

Please be sure to create a New Public post for any future issues or concerns, my team is here to support you.

Thanks for being the best part of Xfinity! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here