U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 14, 2022 6:19 PM

lowering bill

I have been a loyal customer and pay my bill on time. I had a package contract expire on 12/31 and my bill went up 46 dollars. I called twice and was told the only way my bill could be reduced is if I drastically cut my channels and internet speed. The best the person on the phone can do is to save me 5 dollars a month. I am very frustrated and am planning on looking at other companies for my internet and tv service. It is both disappointing and frustrating to be made to feel that a company cares more about new customers instead of retaining existing customers.

XfinityGabby

Official Employee

• 

460 Messages

Hace 4 m

Hi, there @user_169f8c. Thanks for reaching out to us through Forums. We know how important it is to save as much as possible, and we would definitely hate to lose you as a customer. We can take a look and check for promotion on our end as well. Please send a Direct Message with your full name and address. 

XfinityGabby

Official Employee

• 

460 Messages

No worries, please follow the steps below in sending a Direct Message, chat with you soon!

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here