MapleShade's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Sunday, August 13th, 2023 11:30 AM

Closed

Lower download speeds costs More for renewal

I went online to check the plans available for us. I was using Blast Internet only and my bill was $89.95/mo. I could only find a "cheaper" plan by going UP to Gigabit service and paying $85.00. We are only two septuagenarians who only use internet and our own modem. 400Mpbs is more than enough for us and our needs, BUT, if I downgrade to that it will cost us MORE according to the plan page, $95/mo. Frontier fiber became available here just recently at $49.99/mo for 500Mbps. Before we consider a switch, is there a better plan we can stay at Comcast? We use both Internet and Xfinity Mobile and are long time customers. Thank you

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

11 months ago

I want to thank you again for your time and patience working with me in our DM. Your loyalty means the world to us and I'm so happy we were able to find a great offer to meet your needs. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

11 months ago

@MapleShade thank you for reaching out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I see that you have already sent us a DM and I would be more than happy to continue assisting you there. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here