U

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 3:54 PM

Lower cable bill

I need assistance with lowering my monthly cable bill. Currently, we pay over $224 per month and we have been customers for over 20 +years. When I research what your competitors are offering I can get access to the same channel line and other coverage for under $100/month. 

I am requesting help with this issue or I will need to cancel my Comcast account.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

24 days ago

user_zevau7Hello! Thank you for contacting us through our Xfinity Community Forum today. We appreciate your long-standing loyalty as a customer. I'm more than happy to explore any new promotions that might be available to you. To get started, please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here