D

Friday, July 26th, 2024 10:31 PM

Lost $20 mobile discount and got additional $10 charge for TV box

I have both internet and mobile services from Xfinity for over 10 years. When I moved in January 2024, the technician didn't transfer my accounts to the new address but set up a brand new internet account with a downgraded internet speed and full-price rate. I lost all the benefits for being a long time customer. I made multiple calls, went to the local stores multiple times and opened multiple tickets. There are still issues on my internet bills. $20 mobile discount disappeared. I originally locked in a promotion rate for a 24-month contract but forced to change to a 12-month contract due to the technician error. However, Peacock Premium is still showing as 24-month contract. I also started to get $10 equipment charge on my internet bill for TV box. The TV box has been free for Peacock Premium. Please help. Thanks

Expert

• 

105.7K Messages

1 month ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 month ago

Hello, @DanielO1 Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

1 Message

1 month ago

I have a similar issue and would like to get it resolved but cannot figure out how to DM,

7 Messages

@user_2b8hle You will need to create a new post. When an Official Xfinity Employee responds to you, you will be given the option to send a direct message.

Expert

• 

105.7K Messages

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

7 Messages

1 month ago

The Xfinity Support was able to resolve the $10 TV box charge issue but not the $20 mobile discount on my internet bill. He confirmed that I signed up the $20 mobile promotion in Dec 2022 for 24 months, and he apologized that he was not able to fix the mobile billing issue. He tried to introduce me with other discounts by activate a new phone line with unlimited plan. I declined his offer. I went to a local Xfinity Store and escalated to store manager. He logged a ticket for me.

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

@DanielO1​ thank you for taking the time to follow up, and appreciate the update of the ticket being submitted at the Xfinity Store. I do have options to access ticket systems from my end, and would be happy to keep an eye on that throughout the remaining process. Just reply to us in a direct message if you would like that. 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here