U

Monday, September 16th, 2024 3:55 PM

Late fee for a plan on autopay

My account was set up on  auto-pay. Xfinity did not utilize the auto-pay this past month and instead simply issued a late-fee and a threat of discontinuation of service. There is no assistance on the website to address this issue and calling a support number only results in a repeat of the charges. How can I have a late-fee on an auto-pay and why isn't Xfinity billing the auto-pay as agreed upon in the contract? Who can I speak to?

Official Employee

• 

912 Messages

1 month ago

user_uqrgg1 Thanks for posting on our Forums. We can look into the billing and see what's going on. Please send our team a direct message with your full name and address.

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.

1 Message

I’m also having this same problem. Autopay is on said it will charge my card on 9/25/24 for $76. Now on 9/26/24 it show a pending charge of $91 because of late fee’s. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here