U

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 9:15 PM

Internet outage

Our internet has been out since Friday because of hurricane Helena the line is down in the backyard I cannot find a way to tell anyone to put the line back up but it says the whole neighborhood is still out we have prepaid internet and have 12 days remaining and I'm trying to see about a credit whenever it comes on and it keeps telling me I am ineligible for a credit is it because it has to wait until Internet is restored and how long is it going to be until internet is restored power's been back on for 4 days

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

18 days ago

user_rtsc1m 

Thank you so much for your post for help with options to report a downed line after Helen. I am glad to hear you are Safe. Our team is already working on repairs in areas we have been given the all-clear in and as power is being restored we are trying to address all repairs as soon as possible. We have a great option set up in the Xfinity assistant you can use to let us know of any line issues. Check out this page for the steps. 

Pre Paid account are a little different but if you are not able to report the issue using those steps let me know and I will help make sure we get this line addressed for you. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here