Stacy44's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 18th, 2024 5:57 PM

Closed

Installment Plan

I am on the installment plan to stop my internet services from being shut off and what happens, my services are shut off anyway. I paid the $50 and it shows that I paid it. I was even told this morning after the rep checked that my internet would be restored but it hasn't been. I feel lied to and taken advantage of. Either give me my money back or restore my services. I called 3 times and was put on hold for over 30 mins each time. That is not good customer service. I am extremely angry. I have been a loyal customer for 3 yrs. I have an issue 1 time and my bill somehow balloons up to over $800. I still don't know how when all I had was internet service. I had no access to cable. So here's what I'm thinking: refund me my $50 so I can return you yur equipment and I can go to AT&T internet. Then I can get my cable through YouTube TV. I will save a ton of money that way. I just feel really used and lied to right now and I don't trust Xfinity anymore. Unless you get rid of my bill, I don't see any other resolution to this. I paid that $50 thinking it would keep my internet services active and you shut it off anyway. You broke the contract. So I owe you no kind of loyalty at this point.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

Good evening @Stacy44, and thank you for taking the time to reach out on our Community Forums, we appreciate it. We're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience as this is never how we want any of our valuable customers to feel. I understand why you are upset and assure you that our team is here to help in any way we can. 

I see that you stated you had set up an installment plan and your services were disconnected. We'd be happy to take a closer look at what is happening with your account and address any bill concerns you have. Our team is committed to doing what we can to make things right and would appreicate the opportunity to help turn things around. 

To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

965 Messages

3 months ago

We want to thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support with your installment plan issue, @Stacy44. I'm glad you were able to get it resolved!  Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here