grebniw13's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Dec 23, 2020 9:00 AM

Increased cost of box

I am 3 months into a 2 year contract and you are not only asking foa accross the board increases, but the 50% increase in charges for my boxes is not acceptable. Please explain why I must pay more for the same boxes?

Responses

cbell2112

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

6 m ago

I agree with this sentiment.  Increasing the cost/tv box by 50% is ludicrous.   My boxes are 18 months old.   Some price hikes are acceptable if explained well but I see no valid explanation for this. These are the reasons that Comcast is one of the most hated companies in the country and why I will be switching to another provider when my contract expires.  I guess Comcast will never learn. 

After 18 months into my contract, my bill is already 30% higher than what was initially quoted.   So much for contracts. 

ComcastRob

Official Employee

• 

271 Messages

6 m ago

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help.  @grebniw13

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here