U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 4:22 PM

Incorrect Internet Pricing and Refusal to return credits

I am very disappointed with the way Xfinity sells the service. Being with them for a year with internet and mobile bundle just makes me realize that I put my trust in the wrong place. I usually just have to pay $36.43 for the Internet for 12 months. Before the term went to an end, I knew that promotional discounts would expire as well. That said, I reached out to them with the hope of finding some deal not too much for my income (I am a student). I talked to some agents who offered me the same deal - Connect More @ 300 mbps but at different prices - one said $55 and the other $65. When I corrected the agent that offered the higher price, they reduced the price to $55 with nothing changed in the deal. It would not be worth being posted up here for anyone using Xfinity services to alert unless they had charged me $84 for the first month of the second service year. When I contacted Xfinity agents, they just put in the simplest way as they can that "your promotional discounts ended" - which is why I proactively reached out to them before it happened. The agent then suggested me to open another phone line to diminish the internet cost to $55 for slower speed 100 mbps which is what I had been told before the old term was over. They promised to give me $30 credit for that but the email confimation never came.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

17 days ago

The concern is not "Home Networking" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

17 days ago

Hello, @user_g321hu 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here