U

Saturday, July 13th, 2024 8:36 PM

Incorrect bill

My monthly bill is $60 and I have made no changes - I was charged $111 today.  This is wrong

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

user_yuwl3b - Thank you for choosing Xfinity and for joining us here on the Xfinity Forums! I know I'd be reaching out too if my bill increased. You've reached the right place for help. The Primary user and Managers on an active Xfinity account can view current and past billing statements in your account online and through the Xfinity app which is a quick and easy way to view the billing breakdown. You can also review your services, current service offers, and promotions online in My Account. Our team would be happy to help take a closer look with you. Can you please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page?

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

Cancel my service 

you charge for paramount plus

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Good afternoon @user_fiir8t, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums today, we appreciate your time and are sorry to hear that you are looking to cancel service due to being charged for Paramount Plus, would you like us to assist with removing it from your account or would you like to proceed with cancelling? We would hate to lose a valuable customer so please let us know if there is anything we can do to turn things around.

If you'd like to cancel though, we do respect your decision. You can cancel your account here https://www.xfinity.com/cancel, or by visiting a local retail location. Please visit https://www.xfinity.com/local/store-offers to find your nearest location along with the associated store hours. Our team can also assist with your cancellation request. If you'd like to cancel, please let us know which option is most convenient for you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here