U

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 5:12 AM

IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL

I moved and my new address does not have Xfinity service. I tried canceling through the app/site but get directed to schedule a call back, but the call back system doesn’t work. I try using the AI assistant but get routed to the same call back nonsense. I try calling directly and get routed again to the same cycle. JUST MAKE IT STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I am no longer at the address and am being billed for a service I no longer have access to - this has to be ILLEGAL! 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

18 days ago

Hello, @user_kwoepx  how are you? That's too bad you're no longer in the Xfinity footprint, but our team can help! We just need to work in a direct message to assist you further. We'll be efficient for you. I realize you've already tried to reach out.

You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

17 days ago

user_kwoepx Just closing the loop on this one 😀👍 Appreciate you getting us in the loop to help. Excited that we got everything closed out. I will follow up again in the private message with any closing details for this, always a pleasure to help! You can always count our team. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here