U

Sunday, October 13th, 2024 11:07 AM

I’m Livid

So I started a new job and asked the agent if they can extend my payment date. She goes and says my account is 50 days late , which is a lie because I made a payment Sept 13 it was Oct 9 . I mention that she says yeah you’re right but in order to get an extension your account needs to reset. I’m trying to explain how if I wait until the day of disconnection it doesn’t allow us to call or speak with an agent . All it does is let you know your bill is late and you must pay to speak to a representative! When you call the number it then says “for safety reason it can’t take your call but you can log in on the app” CAPITALISM at its finest ! This isn’t an accident or an error ! They know inflation is real , struggle is real but they rather cut all ties of communication to ensure they get their money. You catch more flies with honey ! This is inconsiderate and honestly hurtful because your company made me think you cared but purposely wrote me off till the day of disconnection knowing all line of communication would be cut. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

5 days ago

user_ti7n5h This certainly isn't the experience we want for our customers, and I would be happy to assist in any way I can. I see you sent us a direct message already, and I'll be happy to continue there with you to locate your account for assistance.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

5 days ago

@user_ti7n5h @XfinityEricB 

Be advised that sending an unrequested direct message to the support team is a violation of their forum guidelines.

Please see this post about direct messaging the support team;

https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/getting-started/direct-message/6445fb0eb9339b2013e8ff9c?commentId=6446bf50b9339b2013e93478  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here