Anon1355's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Friday, December 11th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

id.me discount for nurses

I've talked to several mobile assistants and customer service on the phone.  No one is about to help me.  I am a nurse.  There is a website id.me that offers discounts through the site.  It verifies your license number ande applies a discount.  I used this successfully wit my verizon mobile account.  I qualify for a discount though xfinity via this site.  I  havedone this and nothing has been applied.  I am a manager on my account not the primary.  Do I need to be the primary account holder?  Customer service states I don't get any discounts as a nurse but are not familiar with this site either.  Thanks

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @Anon1355! We appreciate you for posting here on the Xfinity Forum to get assistance with the discount. I'm sorry you haven't had any luck this far and would like to see how I can help.  Please send a private message with your full name and service address as it appears on your billing statement. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message. 

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

3 years ago

My wife is a nurse, I am a PA-C...

Comcast has never given us any type of discount.

I just went to id.me, and there are  no offers for healthcare workers.  Everything listed there is available to the general public, with a few very small offers for military personel 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here