K

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 6th, 2023 9:59 PM

Closed

I want to cancel tv and voice and keep internet

I just received my bill for the next month indicating there will be an upcoming rate change. At this point, I simply want the internet. I have tried numerous ways via the app, internet, and trying to chat with no success. I simply want to cancel my tv and voice and pay for the internet. How does one do that without having to go to an Xfinity store and wait?  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

10 months ago

Good afternoon and thank you for reaching out to our Communities team today, We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble cancelling TV and Voice and switching over to an Internet only plan. Rest assured, you've reached the right team to help! We'd be happy to look into Internet only offers with you today. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account including any applicable unit or apartment numbers? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you! 

1 Message

7 months ago

Xfinity makes it impossible for you to cancel. It’s time they were reported to california state 

Official Employee

• 

763 Messages

@knj1992 Do you still need assistance with your account changes?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

The same thing happened to me. I chatted with an agent who said he would cancel my tv service for me, but never did. I don’t want to return the equipment if I am still paying. I still want the Internet.

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

user_979f68 My team can definitely help you with removing cable service today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here